DaycareJoin us in our 17,500 square foot facility for a day of playing. We have comfy beds, trees and grass, toys, water play and both human and canine friends to ensure your dog comes home happy and tired. Our loving dog handlers are well trained in pack management to make sure that everyone has a fun time. We provide a daily program that provides stimulation, socialization, exercise and rest for your dog so that s/he comes home tired but not stressed. With loads of fun and plenty of affection, it's no wonder our 4-legged clients can't wait to come through the door.
- See Pricing
- See Policies
- Rubber flooring is gentle on the joints of playing dogs
- Each large play area includes indoor and outdoor space
- Playgroups seperated by size, play style and energy level
- Supervised playing, socialization, belly rubs and exercise
- Committed and caring dog handlers who love the 'pack' as if each dog were their own
- Positive (R+) dog management skills
Pick-up and drop-off at your house or office provided Monday - Friday north until Burlingame and south to Los Altos, excluding Portola Valley and Woodside hills. For a larger pickup area, please consider our hiking service. Pick-ups are in the morning from 8:30 to 10:30 am and drop-offs are from 3:30 to 5:30 in the afternoon. For longer hours, you may drop-off and pick-up your dog at our facility from 7:30 AM to 6 PM.